Now, while I have been sitting here thinking of all the wonderful things to write I realized I am not as diligint as I would like to be on this...and so here goes me updating you all on my life.
Over the last few months Jared and I have moved, shuffled a multitude of jobs, gotten a 1972 VW bus, and tried to make life changing decisions! :)
Jared has finally found a job where he feels like he could stay for a while which is great because half the battle in life is being happy at work. While it makes me curious to think about how long a 'while' is for now I will go with the flow. I think that I have pushed my opinion enough and now I think I will let mister man feel out this new job. I think it is something he will love.
Oh the bus! I need to post photos asap so you can all enjoy its amazingness! I am trying to get an idea for curtains together for the bus...however this is slow going!
Our two dogs are still doing very well. Baxter is finally getting out of the terrible twos and hopefull moving into the calm...rest of his life LOL. Daisy my little dear is a trip. She always has to be the center of attention.
On a crafting note I have been coming up with some cool ideas and hope to get them cranked out and posted soon.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment