Well it has been a busy month around our house. We have been working in the yard trying to get the leaves gathered and burned and hopefully that will equal better looking grass this year. We had snow that shut down the city (not that it really should have but that is how snow works in our town haha). We also had dinner with some awesome friends at a Sushi bar where we actually had the hibachi option that night. I had never done that before and it was amazing. So fun and really great food. Also, my mom J and I went to see the Dr. Seuss art that is at the library right now. It is very cool to have a President come from your state because then you have a chance to visit thier library which is massive and full of history and also a great place for different exhibits to come through. We saw not only the art work we know and love but things I had never see before. Dr. Seuss was a very interesting man who was gifted and there should be no doubt about that.
Overall it has been a good and busy month. I have started to get back into arts and crafts and my running clinic starts up tonight. I am really looking forward to this Spring and Summer as we have a lot of great plans. Hope you are all well and know we love you!
Us enjoying the snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment