Well first off we are so happy to have been able to take a vacation. The beach was amazing. We went with two dear friends Josh and KatieRoo! We drove there going through Biloxi and were able to stop at the Hard Rock Casino. So fun and so busy. It was crazy how busy that place got. Once we got to the condo Jared and I took walks on the beach collecting shells and just enjoying the calm time we were able to spend together. We all even went down to the beach a night to watch the ocean dance in the moonlight and to be honest that is one of my best memories. The moon was full and so bright you could just watch the ocean for hours. So amazing. We took some cute pictures down on the beach that I will post later. We all went out for seafood which...much to my surprise I ate (small) bites of scallops, crab cakes and alligator. Insane. I never eat anything that comes out of the water but hey...I had to try at least once. I know that makes Jared happy since he LOVES seafood and would like to get me eating more of that so he could too haha. It sure was hard to come back to reality but we sure did miss our fur babies and they sure did miss us.
Also, our garden is coming right along. We have tomatoes that are so close to producing. The onions are really going and some flowers I got are really getting hardy. I am so ready for it to be in full bloom because we have a lot of great things that are going to be fun to eat, cook, and enjoy.
We hope everyone has a good Holy Friday and a great Earth Day. Save the earth and save your soul haha!
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment