Thursday, October 27, 2011

Yes, I am still around

Each time I have sat down to write something here it just has not felt right. Nothing new is going on. Just working and sleeping and working again. But, that is how things go sometimes. I am working on the Christmas letter so that is something. It seems like the year kind of came to a halt and I think that is because with trying to paint the outside of the house and get the yard squared away my focus has barely made it past "did I do the laundry?" So for now we are just plugging right along. Things are soon about to get crazy with the holidays fast approaching and I am looking forward to hosting Thanksgiving at my house. I love filling up the house with all the yummy smells of food and relaxing watching movies and taking lots of naps! Sounds just like the treat we all need. So enjoy this amazing day and know that even when things get a little crazy there are still people around who love and care about you! 
<><

No comments:

Post a Comment