Monday, April 30, 2012

What I see now.


What I see now.
I see more days where I am happy. I see more days where I put effort into what I wear. More days with smiles and less days are filled with tears and insecurity. I am by no means saying things are perfect. On this new life style journey I slip and fall. But, with help from my husband, I pick myself up and try again. I have a vision board and when I feel shame about what I ate that day trust me it is hard to look up at it. I go for days without seeing it. But then I take a moment and look at the words and photographs and remember what I am doing. I hang motivation everywhere I can. Quotes on my desk and even a shirt is hanging from the curtain rod in my living room now. It is my dream shirt. I am about five more pounds from wearing it and not looking like a stuffed sausage. I am trying to get into that shirt for vacation. It is my current goal. I set goals daily and I try and focus. I have to even repeat it in my head over and over. Don’t binge eat. Don’t cheat on your new lifestyle with dirty foods. You can do it. So I am sharing a few pictures of what I see now. Please make a choice to do better, be better, act better.
I do not want to call this before and after but before and progress...more to come. 


Smiles. 

Party dress. 

So much exercising. Running. Bootcamp. 


The food. Okay so my food (my vegan food) is good. It is easy to binge on chips and candy. But, take some time and make something good. The dish on the left is eggplant, tomato sauce, and vegan cheese. Eggplant cutlets are sold premade cooked and ready to eat in the faux meat section at the store. Make life simple. To the right fresh organic asparagus with lemon, lime, sea salt, pepper, and fresh dill. So yummy. 

Again, I am not saying it is easy. But. It is worth it. 
<><

6 comments:

  1. So proud of you. You are doing a great job and looking fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking fantabulous! keep it up girl!

    www.wegotthefunk1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now i want eggplant! You are doing wonderful on eating right, excercising, and being all around awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great already and it's exciting to see how the body changes with love and discipline. I promised to lose 30lbs this year and um... hehehe.... I WILL lose them! I will!!!!!


    Thanks for the inspiration! Hope you follow me :D

    www.houseofhemingway.com

    ReplyDelete