Thursday, July 26, 2012

What does 51.5 lb weight loss look like?

The more weight I lose the more I want to wear things I never would have thought I could including a very tight and short skirt. My legs look amazing and I feel great. Every day I get a little closer to my goal and everyday I share my journey with people around me. I am blessed to have such an amazing support system and I know that one of the best things I can do is to continue to seek out help from the people around me who have so many amazing talents. If you need to deal with your food issues do not be ashamed. There is always a therapist, counselor, friend, family member or even a Pastor who is willing to help you as best they can. For me it took going to a therapist to learn why I used food to deal with life and you know what? That was the best thing I could have done for me. I am learning so much about myself and how I can better deal with all the things life has to offer. So take that step and find out what helps you be the best version of yourself you can be!

Love y'all.

6 comments:

  1. HOT! Seriously you look amazing and this outfit is great!! Keep it up. YOu are an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks boo boo!!! This is the skirt I got from Torrid with you.

      Delete
  2. You look fantastic! Congrats! The outfit is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog design & you look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! JUST WOW!! i can from building our story and i am so glad i did. you an inspiration. i hope i can lose just like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping in from Building Our Story! You look fabulous. Super cute outfit. And those shoes?! Loving them! Way to work it!

    ReplyDelete