Thursday, October 1, 2009

:)

Hope you all had a wonderful night…I know I sure did. The weather is amazing. I cooked dinner on the grill which was super fun. Also my amazing hubs made me chocolate martinis! They were very yummy…oh and I learned how to make an amaretto sour. Jared made one that was better lol. Also had some yummy wine! Lord that sounds like a lot but I assure you it was not that much! HA! It was so nice to be able to have the windows open and enjoy the fresh air. Now only if that could be done at work too. I think though it would be a great day for an afternoon walk. It seems like that will help me clear my head. I have hit my bull limit this morning and am so ready to read something good (like the new cosmopolitan magazine…come out already) and lay in bed with lots of big fluffy blankets and all the windows open. Hope everyone else had a great night.


<><

1 comment: