Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Things from Michael's...I had some awesome coupons!

I got a few holiday treats at Michael's. I had some 50% off coupons so I was able to get some great deals. I got fake carvable pumpkins that I plan on making into a fall decoration...I am thinking of a topiary idea I saw on another blog...also I got the cutest pumpkin basket, and I got something that would make my bestie proud...a SCRAPBOOK and paper to start a family scrapbook. Should make for a good time and right now I would love the distraction. Life is too crazy some days. Oh and Daisy and I did a fashion shoot lol! Here are all the pictures! Enjoy <><

My scrapbook and fun papers...The scrapbook is black and white (I love all things houndstooth).


This is my pumpkin basket. It is super cute and it was 1/2 off.

These are the carvable pumpkins. I think they are made out of a foam but they seem very durable. Check out weareTHATfamily.com -this blog had the idea with these pumpkins. Super cute.

This is the Daisy fashion show! Hehehe. We took some pictures in a pretty scarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment