Monday, November 30, 2009

long time no blog...

Well with this month coming to a close...I thought I better update on here. This month has been very busy from Halloween to Thanksgiving it seemed like time just flew by. Thanksgiving was great. It was nice to be able to hang out with my mom and sister during the day and then Jared that evenning. We watched Dan in Real Life which I really liked. We ate some yummy food and we got to enjoy eachothers company. I made scalloped potatoes from scratch which was a first and they were so good. I was very pleased...a little to much salt but overall they were good. Friday I worked my part time job in the morning and then I shopped some that day and went out with my sister and friends that night. It was so much fun. The band plays a little bit of everything and it seems like every song is one you can sing along too. Jared and I wrapped up this holiday weekend with Sunday breakfast at Cracker Barrel and some shopping. It was great to spend time with him. I will post some pictures later this week of Thanksgiving. Also I will do a post of my shopping finds! Enjoy the day everyone!
<><

No comments:

Post a Comment