Monday, November 2, 2009

-our weekend-

I had such a great weekend. Friday I hung out with mom and enjoyed a relaxing evenning at home resting. Saturday was a little shopping then working on laundry and dishes (try not to be so jealous). Then we went to a party that night when Jared got home from work. Our friends have such a beautiful house and are always so kind to let everyone party down! Sunday mom and I went shopping...I got some amazing deals. I will do another post with my shopping haul. Other than that the weekend was full of rest. Thanks for that extra hour day light savings time woo hoo. I feel so rested today and I like having more sunshine in the morning...makes my morning drive so much better. Even if the nights get dark super fast. Oh well. Enjoy the pictures from our costumes...Jared went as Magnum PI and I went as a drag queen. Loves it!!!!


<><



By the way the eye lashes were so fun! I want to wear them all the time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment