Friday, July 23, 2010

it's finally friday!

Woo Hoo! Oh happy day. Praise God! (Can you tell that I am just a little bit pumped for Friday?) So today is a big day because it is laundry day. Oh yeah. It has been a long week at work for both of us but we were able to squeez in a few awesome things. For example Jared got new glasses! He looks so handsome and I can tell they make a big difference. Also, we got the living room about 90% done being painted. There are a few spots that need touched up and there is one more coat of blue paint that needs to go up but so far so good. I promise to update our picture website with some of the work we have been doing!!! Other than that I am going to be home this weekend getting things done hopefully while J is at work. Hope everyone enjoys there weekend as much as I plan on enjoying mine! <><

No comments:

Post a Comment