Sunday, May 8, 2011

Gym Time.

Well. We did it. We joinned the gym. I feel great. Look. I sure can't lie and tell you that it has been an easy choice and that making myself go is easy. But, Jared and I are both looking for different things from this experiance. I want to lose weight and Jared is looking to bulk up a bit. We are wanting to...needing to be healthy. We have both been through so much over the past year. His surgery, buying a home, my thyroid deciding to try and give up on me, buying a new car, life, and everything that comes along with it. We need to get our body and mind right. This will be such a blessing. I think we were at our very best when we had a trainer and were going to the gym daily. Working out and eating right. We have to take the time to live right now because tomorrow is sure not promised.
Blessings to everyone and everyone get out there and walk in this amazing weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment