Everyone who gets tagged must answer the following questions. Make it interesting!! And….GO!!!
Do you think you're hot?
Most days no but thanks to my husband I do feel closer to it than ever before. He is always telling me how beautiful I am so I know I feel good about myslef.
Upload a picture or wall paper that you are using at the moment.
One of my favorite pictures of us. Makes sitting at my computer all day a little better.
When was the last time you ate chicken?
I had homemade chicken fajitas for lunch yesterday. Very good.
The song/songs you listened to recently.
Adele, Usher, and Pink Floyd are the last three artists I heard on the radio on the way to work.
What were you thinking while doing this?
I wish I had more followers lol.
Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
It used to be LJ but then I got married....a lady at work calls me LA haha.
Jared and I use pet names often but mostly I get called Lauren.
Censie I did it! haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment