Monday, January 23, 2012

Has anyone tried crossfit?

From what I can tell and from the research I have done Crossfit is not a typical gym experience. It has become more popular recently (I am sure new year resolutions are helping with this) and really seems to put your body to the test. It is made up of lifting circuit work outs and I see some places offer yoga in combination with the lifting. I am not sure 100% about it but am emailing the local crossfit center to get more information. Hopefully they can fill me in and I might try it out.

In the mean time how was the weekend for everyone? I cleaned house top to bottom and it feels so good. We got a lot of stormy weather here last night which was nice to wash some of the funk away. Now, I am ready for it to warm up enough to turn off the heater and just open the windows and enjoy the fresh air. I spent my Sunday evening relaxing and watching Portlandia. Such a funny show. Plus, anyone who has spent any time in the area can really find a lot of truth in the humor. Love it! I hope nobody is offended by it. The show seems very witty and they really bring a part of the country to light that I am sure people here in Arkansas are not to familiar with...even if it is in a humorous way.

Leave a comment and let me know if you have ever heard of or tried cross fit.
<><

1 comment:

  1. i need to watch this show! looking forward to your review of it.

    ReplyDelete