Wednesday, September 30, 2009

really?

This morning I kept thinking that I wanted to write something funny and that I had no idea what to write about...so I wanted to give a list of the topics that crossed my mind.
1. Is it just me or is everyone in Hollywood getting married and having babies? Good job other Kardashian sister and gettin' you a man and hang on to him because you probobly won't get that lucky ever again!
2. Swin Flu...really? It seems like with every new season there is a new pandemic! Just keep your hands washed and out of your mouth already.
3. Diets...
4. Living with my mother while in my second year of marriage. Strange but true facts.
5. I love olives!
6. How much does a house cost?!?!?!?! Holy hell!
7. Shows I wish were on DVD.



Anywho, maybe these are topics I will cover soon.
<><

1 comment:

  1. I want to hear all about all of these! All 7 of them!! :O) Good day for blogging?

    ReplyDelete