Monday, September 21, 2009

what a nice way to spend a weekend....

Well this weekend was good. Saturday I was able to work on some things at home and have some time to relax and paint my nails, nap, and catch up on some of my favorite shows and watch some good movies. Sunday was a day to visit with family that I had not seen in years. It was a great time for fellowship and yummy food. Poor Jared had to work this weekend but since he likes his job so much I don't feel too bad for him. HA!

Today is certainly a Monday and as I sit typing I keep thinking that it is one hour till lunch and then 5 and a half hours from now till time to go. Which seems very long today since I feel like a nap in my warm and comfy bed sounds lovely! Ahhh. Oh well.

Also Jared has a birthday coming up this week! Woo hoo Birthday Boy! Love you...and everyone else enjoy their day...where ever it might take you.
<><

1 comment: