Oh my goodness this year is off to a fast start! So crazy already. Lots of things going on. The hubs and I will be taking some vacation time this year to go to Denver and see some friends and throw a baby shower (yay) and we hope to pay off some credit cards. We have been working a lot and bills are trimming down but we still have a ways to go. Starting Monday I will be doing the biggest loser here at work and I hope to win some money! I really want be able to do some special things this year and every little bit helps. We are trying to continue to build on our marriage and spend as much time learning about each other and growing as we can.
I wanted to put some goals on here for the year… I just really want to get them out of my head on to this blog and out into the universe. So we will see.
1. I want to pay off my Jeep…only 5,000 or so left and I have been making payments that are as big as I can afford.
2. I want to pay off all the credit cards which really is not that much when compared to the national average but still a burden I would like off of us.
3. I want to be as healthy as I can be for me, for my amazing husband, and for our future together.
So that’s all…well I say that as if it is some small feat but alas it will hopefully be the start of my January 2011 blog…all the things we did including paying off bills and owning the Jeep free and clear.
<>< Love
No comments:
Post a Comment