Well after reading through the food plan (aka diet) that I have been trying to follow...I see that milk well dairy is an important part. I hate milk. But, I am going to try and start having some skim milk 3 days a week to start and slowly build up. I have read a lot of studies about milk being a great aid in weight loss. Also, I stopped drinking soda for a while and then started drinking it little by little again but I think it is time to lay off of it all together. So hard to try and make all these changes all at once but maybe if I saturate myself with all these good things and good changes then maybe it will stick instead of trying to do one thing at a time and when it fails giving up all together.
Also, I have the Jillian 30 day shred and I have only done it a few times but my goal is to start it and journal about it for my own personal gain. I hope!
Well everyone have a great day!
<><
No comments:
Post a Comment