Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I guess I need to post something

Feel like I am not sure what to post. I will fill you in though. Our garden is producing some very beautiful lettuce and tomatoes. YUM! We also have elephant garlic coming up nicely. I will taking some of that garlic and chopping it up finely and adding olive oil and canning it to have fresh garlic all year. With all the tomatoes we have decided to make our own fresh tomato sauce with herbs and seasoning and can it as well. It will be nice to have things that are fresh and that we know all the things that go inside of it.
Jared and I took a drive through a local park and I had never seent his covered bridge before. It was such a treat! What a nice way to spend an hour driving around discovering new things about your town.

Daisy was getting lots of tummy scratching. She was in heaven!

Sorry it will not turn! But these are a few of my tomato plants. They are as tall as I am now. It is so great to have fresh tomatoes whenever I want.

Some of my spring blooms.                             

Lettuce! Again it will not turn but it is my romain lettuce. Did very well and produced so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment