Thursday, November 17, 2011

My work it out Wednesday post is a day late (no shock)

Okay so my working it out Wednesday is all about work out partners!!! Do you have someone to help motivate you into getting up and working out? I do and I am so lucky! Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I walk with a girl named Allyson (who needs to start a blog already haha). She and her Sweet P (her sweet little man) and I walk in the area around her area. We have started to use a run tracker to log our miles. Overall I enjoy working out by myself at the gym or at home but there is something great about having someone to chat with to joke with and to help motivate you. Allyson has set some goals to run a 10k and I can see a marathon in her future and last year I was doing as many 5k's as I could and listening to her discuss her goals has really made me rethink mine. Do I just want to walk/jog/run to lose weight or do I want to set out to do a 10k? Can I do it? So, if you can find a buddy to work out with then do it! Next week I will discuss setting up a home gym and what you can do to create your own gym space.




3 comments:

  1. I feel so important that i was mentioned. Yes, we should do a marathon! and all the 5 and 10ks as possible!!!! I love my running buddy! You motivate me to keep on going. I am proud of you. I love your wonderful ideas on couponing, healthier eating, and life in general. And i am trying to be a good blogger and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCK! :O) WORK IT WEDNESDAY!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!!! Keep going and document document document!

    ReplyDelete