Friday, January 6, 2012

Curvy Girl Fashion Friday Y'all

This was my New Years outfit. My top and jeans are from Lane Bryant and I am wearing my Toms wedges. I also did a victory roll with my bangs. My hair was a little to clean to do the two traditional ones. 
 This is my work outfit for today. Jeans are Seven7's and they are so comfortable. I love the dark wash with white stitching. My top is from Lane Bryant and my pashmina is from a local shop. Yes again I have on Toms!

Here are two of my other favorite curvy gals. They know how to werk it!


There are really a lot of options for curvy girls if you get out there and look! Have fun with fashion y'all. 

Go enter for a chance to win $25 already! Click the link below. 

Photobucket







1 comment:

  1. I love your looks! I wish I had the guts to so the skinny jeans. I hate my legs! lol ;) Yes we need to visit Charming Charlies! ;)

    ReplyDelete