Monday, February 1, 2010

iPhone...

Well I wanted to do a little review of the iPhone now that I feel like I am able to work it. So far so good. I have the otter box cover and even though a lot of reviews said there would be an echo I have not had that problem. (Yet) So we will see. I love a lot of the applications you can down load. Music, exercise videos, games, puzzles, and a lot more. Though I have come across some questionable things that make me want to search for the parental controls that has been few and far between. I have also found a great app that lets me journal all my found and that has been so amazing because it even breaks down what sugars, fibers, etc. are in there so I know what I am getting. Next I want to find the new iPad computer and test it out!
<><

No comments:

Post a Comment