Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Lent
So for lent I have been going through the old blue hymnal. It has been nice to not only reflect on God during this time but it reminds me of my childhood. I think Divine Service II is something I could do in my sleep (including the Pastors portion). I have also really enjoyed singing songs that I had long forgot about. It has been a treat to spend my time before bed in the Word. It is very comforting and since Jared works such crazy hours it is nice to spend that down time I have getting my heart, mind, and spirit back in the groove of my faith. I feel much better when each night I can say my prayers, read, and praise and it feels like each morning is a new and fresh start. What are you doing during this time of Lent?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment