Well again at my lunch break I sort through house after house. Funny I see things we really would like but the neighborhood is not great or the neighborhood is amazing but the house is a total wreck. Sometimes I feel cheated. Like no one takes the time to explain all this when you are sitting in the loan officers office they should tell you that this will not be easy and there are a lot of things to consider. Not that this is bringing me down because over all I am pretty upbeat about the process now. I was upset for a while just at the frustration of the entire process but I feel like I have a better grip on the realities of the situation and I can adjust to the bumps much better.
Other than that it is a typical Wednesday and I am just working right along trying not to focus on the clock. I am working on a to do list for the evening and I am thinking about doing some sewing this weekend. Seems like it would be relaxing and maybe it would help me get rid of some of this nervous energy I have about next week.
Oh even though we do not have a home in sight yet to buy I did pick something out that I want for the front yard…
No comments:
Post a Comment