Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter Sunday. I know I did. We had lots of yummy food and watched movies and relaxed. It was great. The weather held out and even though for a moment I thought the storm was about to come down it did not and we enjoyed the sun and nice breeze. Now of course it is humid (yay summer). It is the kind of day where you could stay in bed with the windows open and the fan on and just nap. We are getting ready for vacation...well mentally not so much on the packing or anything. I am so excited to be there for my friend and help her celebrate her baby shower and I know J and I are ready for a vacation. It will be nice to get away. The end of April can not come fast enough and lets all prayer Colorado is sunny, warm, and pretty when we get there. I am the kind of person who does not like to check bags. I know this is silly, but I just do not like to. I rarely have good luck so I would hate to lose my luggage on vacation. So I will be working on a list of easy things to take (another reason the weather needs to stay nice) so that I can pack a light bag and be good to go. Is anyone else like that? I am sure there are people who get me ha! Well now on to make a list for the day and to try and check things off. I got everything on my list done for yesterday so I will be trying to stay in that groove.
I never know how to end these blog posts....
No comments:
Post a Comment