Monday, April 26, 2010

sigh...

Okay I am thinking it is almost time for vacation and time for me to let out a sigh. Ahhhh. I am trying to get some motivation to get the last few things cleared off my desk and then I can start thinking about those beautiful mountains, Ft. Collins, Denver, baby shower, and all the amazing things that will go along with vacation.
I have my clinic tonight which is good because I have been so swamped I have not run as much as usual so I am looking forward to getting a good work out in. Then Tuesday will be some mowing and relaxing...heavy on the relaxing.
I will have a lot of pictures to post after the trip I am sure so I know you are all looking forward to that. Other than that life seems to have settled down a little. Working on closing on a house. I know BIG HUGE deal right!!! So excited but also doing my best to wait until I get a key in my hand to talk too much about it. We have been burned too many times so I am playing this hand close to my chest so to speak. I will be taking pictures this week to post.
Love you all and hope you get to take a break soon as well.
<><

No comments:

Post a Comment