Tuesday, May 18, 2010

summer summer everywhere but the pool is still too cold

I am so ready for summer and to spend my weekends splashing around in the pool. I never thought I would want a pool of my own because of all the work it takes to keep it up and going but trust me when I say that summer in my fair state is coming up again and my eyes are set on water. So I think this means I would like a pool of my own. I do not need something in ground because the above are just as nice and they are not level with the ground making it that much more difficult for puppies to take a dive in. J and I have started to look at outdoor patio furniture and it seems like it could get very expensive but I am trying to think ahead and buy good well made things so that they can last as long as possible. I do not know about you but I am so ready to be in a position where I can wait and save the money and buy what I want and know is well made the first time instead of cheap knock-offs to take their place. Well today is going to be a busy day so I must go but I hope everyone has a great week. <><

2 comments:

  1. Dude...definitly wait and buy furniture that is well made. We got a knock off table and chairs (the kind with the umbrella in the middle), and you can't even sit in the chairs anymore without coming close to falling through!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, and if you have a pool, I want to come over!!!

    ReplyDelete