Tuesday, May 25, 2010

vinyl

My husband has been slowly building up a great collection of records and I have loved looking through them and checking out the pictures, cover art, and hearing music on the record player. I love that slight crackle it makes as it turns song after song. However, thanks to my husband I learned that a lot of current music can be bought on vinyl as well. So I am on a quest to find new and old records because we need to keep this amazing tradition alive. Maybe I need to invest in a new record player as well just to ensure that I can always play my records. Funny how things always come back around. Trends and styles that we thought were for sure on there way out never to be seen again somehow always make it back around. I am all for progress and technology but there is something very comforting to get lost in stacks of records. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment