Thursday, May 6, 2010

vacation was all i wanted and more

Well where to begin. Flights all went very smooth even if people always wanted to sit right by us in a plane that was far from full ha! It was much cooler in Denver than I expected but it was nice to enjoy a little bit more of that crisp cool air while we could since it was hot and humid at home. We saw the state capital which was beautiful. I have some pictures to post of all these things so do not worry you will see it all too! We also went too the Comedy Works, saw Date Night (movie), went to Red Rocks, Lookout Mountain, Blackhawk Casino, downtown Denver, and Ft. Collins to the New Belgium brewery. Such an amazing trip and my friends were great hosts. It was nice to get away and relax and enjoy some time feeling like normal people. Rare in our house ha!

Any big plans this weekend? We are seeing ZZ Top Friday night and I have a 5k on Saturday morning. Wish me luck...well wish me to not be last lol. Other than that I want to get ready for next week since I will be working the entire week ugh. Vacation was too nice because I sure was not ready for work today!

Well enjoy your Thursday. I will work on getting pictures together to post asap.
<><

No comments:

Post a Comment