Saturday, June 19, 2010

The house update.

Well I wanted to give an update on the house. So far as you know painting has taken place in the kitchen and it looks amazing if you ask me.  Ha. Now the kitchen has been loaded up with dishes and a hutch and the kitchen table. So it is nice to have one room complete and even the decorating part done. The only thing that is missing...a refrigerator. So let the tax rebate check hurry it up already. The living room has now had all the yard sale stuff kicked out. Not that the yard sale was a big hit but next time I think that I will put a free ad in the news paper and then pick a day where it is not 105 degrees. Ha. The bathroom is pretty well complete for now but what I want to do is change out the countertop and possibly add a second sink. I also want to put more of a carmel color on the walls and make it more spa like. Now on to the bigger ticket items like a couch, new bed, and the ultimate is redoing the office and getting it organized. Over all it is really wonderful because we have plenty of space and since things are pretty well unpacked and put away the house seems bigger now even. My goal next month is to get the roman shades bought and put up so that I can take down the ever so stylish sheets from the windows! <>

No comments:

Post a Comment