Whew I feel like it should be later in the week than it is but alas it is Tuesday and this is the day that the Lord has made so even though I am not thrilled I will be glad. Ha. Today is a good grocery shopping and doing some returns kind of day and then the season finale of Glee is on. Yay. J is home today resting and tomorrow is a consult for surgery. There are so many things going on but having our own home is most totally my favorite part of the day right now. My mind is buzzing with all the plans and things we both want to do.
Have any of you ever come accross the do it yourself magazine that is a product of Better Homes and Gardens? I have fallen in lust with it. So man amazing ideas, tips, and even how to rewire a lamp. I even saw a great idea to turn old Mason Jars into outdoor lights. I am like a kid in a candy shop and am trying to gather enough jars to light up the yard! Well I guess I need to get motivated to get through this work day so I can get home and start plugging away at the to do list. Have a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment