Monday, June 7, 2010

homesweethome

the to do list:
1. Till, dig, and wage all out war in the slice of the yard which will play home to our garden
2. Paint...the kitchen is done and we do want to paint more just not sure where to start now
3. Buy a couch
4. Buy a refrigerator
5. Unpack and sort through boxes
6. YARDSALE
7. Work on front flower bed...it needs some new brick, a few more shrubs and some flowers

I am sure there is much more but as of right now I can not remember. Oh and I guess I should say we are now home owners PTL.
There seems like so much to do but all of it is fun and new and exciting so lets hope that feel lasts for a long time and it doesn't turn into chores any time soon. The puppies are getting used to the new digs and they are happy to have the entire yard to sniff and roam but when the garden starts to get going they will have a little less yard because I know my Baxter he is a nosey dog and likes his veggies ha!
It is hot as all get out yikes but still plugging along. Much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment