Wednesday, June 23, 2010

now just lauren

Well the last two days have been crazy. I am finally feeling a little more human thanks to a quick trip home for a shower and food. Sleeping in the hospital with J is hard and not because it isn't comfortable...which it isn't ha. but mostly because whenever he moves or groans or anything I want to jump up and make sure nothing is wrong. Guess that is the wife gene. I do love taking care of my husband but I can not lie and say it is easy. I am blessed to have my MIL coming into town next week. So I will be able to go back to work and not worry about what he is doing at home or if he needs anything. I think now it is almost time to get settled back in for some more sleep. The goal tomorrow is to go home and let the dogs out, shower, get a few things for Jared and be back before the doctor does rounds. Love and miss you all and am struck with a feeling of wishing states were closer together so my bff could be here with me. So happy my sister is able to be here and help me not feel so overwhelmed. Do not know how I would make it with out her. Peace out cub scouts!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I wish I could be there with you guys! :( You are a good wifey! Tell Jared we are thinking about him and hoping that he isnt in too much pain anymore.
    When will you guys be heading home? Tomorrow? Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete