Monday, March 1, 2010

Three days off.

Well here I am working on laundry. Thrilling. I am flipping channels, folding clothes, and waiting for the towels in the washer to finish. The dryer has gone out which means this current load of laundry will make it's way outside on the line to soak up some sun. Though a friend of mine pointed out that things come in threes. The dryer was broke down ONE. So I wonder what two and three will be. I wonder if all three have to be bad things considering what I have coming up this week. Maybe we can change the meaning to some good things and one bad? Well today is day one of my three days off work. Saturday and Sunday I dis not do much. Bought some clothes for my trip to Colorado, went to a follow up doctor appointment, and slept/rested a lot. Today I am trying to get the house picked up so that after all my pain medications I can just lay in bed. Well I hear a basket of laundry calling my name. Everyone enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment