Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Stockpile round up!

So I have been working on my bathroom closet. I am lucky because not only do I have storage under my bathroom sink I have a full size closet in the bathroom with plenty of shelf space.

Originally it was not really well organized. Jared and I each had our own self with another shelf for towels, another for toilet paper and the top shelf for junk. Now it is organized like this.

Top Shelf:

Paper towels, Kleenex, bar soap, extra Loofas, and the spare set of clippers.

Next shelf down:

My make up, Shampoo(4 bottles), conditioner(3 bottels) hairspray (4 extra large cans), body wash, my hair products, my deodorant(4), maxi pads, perfume, and my nail polish and nail stuff.

Next shelf:

Jared’s deodorant, the shaving cream and razors, toothpaste(12 tubes as of now), toothbrushes(15 toothbrushes right now), mouthwash(2 huge jugs), cologne, a first aid kit, homemade laundry detergent(yes we made our own laundry soap), and Jared’s clippers.

Bottom shelf:

Towels, bathroom Clorox wipes (yes I have wipe specific to the bathroom vs. the kitchen), Q-Tips, and cotton balls.
On the ground under all the shelves:

Toilet paper, Bleach for the bathroom, and the plunger.





So where will you keep your stock pile? Maybe you have a linen closet that is not used as well as it could be or a guest closet with a little space? I know some people keep their pantry full of food and toiletries but to me that does not work. I need them seperate. So check around. Maybe make some space and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment