Friday, December 30, 2011

January 2012 Giveaways and update


I know what I should do is a 2011 recap but to be honest I can hardly focus because this cold has knocked me out. I am such a wimp! But, I did want to tell you guys that in the month of January I will be doing two giveaways. One is for a $25 Target gift card and the second is for some really cool labels for your kiddos. Please note I do not have children of my own yet but I do have an amazing god son (you can check out his Mom Censie's blog by clicking on her name). So be on the look out for those. Also, I will be updating you on my medifast journey and weight loss. I have not weighed at all this week and have not ate very well but aside from sleeping, coughing, and sneezing I was to tired to figure food out. 
Welcome again to my new followers and I hope that you enjoy my blog. I will have more green living posts, photos, giveaways, and fun to share in 2012. 
May you all have an amazing weekend and Happy New Year from the Atkins Family!



2 comments:

  1. When did you get those pictures done? So cute! I love your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is at a state park here in the mountains. Just hanging out with friends love it!!!
    My boots are from Lane Bryant :)

    ReplyDelete