Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Work it out Wednesday Y'all

Are you dedicated? 
Okay let me tell you that in Arkansas we do not handle cold well at all. Last night was now picnic but Allyson and I got out and walked in the cold and wet! I felt great afterwards and was so happy that I talked myself into going. 

What works for me is psyching myself up. So as silly as it sounds I drove to Allyson's house saying you are going to walk, you are going to work out, you are going to walk. I had my work out mantra in check and let me tell you when I was ready to quit we took another walk around the block and it was great. Allyson even shared how she was really focused on running a marathon and it really made me think about my goals and what I want to do and for me I want to be dedicated to getting healthy. I do not want to look back at the end of 2012 and say why didn't I start sooner! 

Happy Wednesday y'all and if you have snow enjoy it! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I am your newest GFC follower visiting from Couponing From Florida to Michigan and would love a follow back.

    http://couponingfromfl2mi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete