Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Work it out Wednesday Y'all

The Family Szem link up for Work it out Wednesday!
Okay so as some of you know I started my Medifast journey over a week ago and so far so good. I am down in LBS and I am feeling really good emotionally. Physically...well my head hurts and I am tired. Slowly I can feel that changing but I know it will take time. Last night I started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred! You can buy it so many places online (just click the words 30 Day Shred and I linked up a lot of options) and in store and really if you have ever watched her on the Biggest Loser you know she gets so pumped helping people lose weight. I can promise you I did NOT give it my all last night. I was distracted (knocked over my water that was in a huge glass and it shattered everywhere about 10 minutes in to working out so I had to stop and clean that up). But, still I feel it today. My legs feel a little sore and my body feels rested because I slept so well. For me working out has always helped me sleep better. 
Are you working out? What are you doing? Have you done the Shred before? How did it go? I took some pictures post work out last night and hope to show my progress in 30 days. Good luck to you in your work out journey if you are on one and also Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Kwanzaa, or enjoy whatever you hold dear to you this time of year even if it is simply Happy Wednesday y'all. Enjoy the day, take the stairs, and drink more water!

2 comments:

  1. Man! The Shred kicked my tail!! I loved it though. I did it before I started boot camp this summer. There's no way I could continue that and boot camp without dying. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure I could not do this plus a boot camp! I would fall out haha.

    ReplyDelete