Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Work it out Wednesday Y'all

Link up if you want to join in!
Medifast. I am on day three and doing great. As of this morning I am down 4.2 pounds and it is amazing. Today there are so many yummy looking treats in the back and instead of grabbing a few I got a plain unsweet tea with lemon and two slices of green apple. I felt included in the activity but not bogged down by bad food choices. It was fabulous. Last night Allyson and I did some cardio indoors thanks to the weather so we did not let the weather or anything stop us from getting some kind of work out in. I think for me I am so quick to come up with a reason like weather or being tired but in the end I feel better, look better, and sleep better when I work out. So when you can't get outside and work out what do you do? Do you Zumba? Do you yoga? Do you take a nap? Chime in y'all. 

5 comments:

  1. What an achievement!!!! Go you!!

    When I can't get outside, I play indoors with my son. He keeps me on the go go go so it's hard to not be moving when hes running everywhere! Oh...and packing, lifting boxes, carrying things up and down stairs...MOVING!

    Thanks for linking up today! Stay motivated through the holidays, they're the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! 4.2 pounds!! Amazing! I still see you losing another 5 before your first week!! ;) Do it! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the encouragement! Even if it isn't a normal exercise routine moving is moving and that means you are burning calories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go on your weight Loss!
    I keep battling the same three pounds over and over. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. It is so frustrating isn't it! Just have to keep pushing forward I guess.

    ReplyDelete