Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Well, some days trying to filter my thoughts down enough to make sense then write it all out for all you (few though you may be) people to enjoy seems like a big task. Work is good for me not super busy but I should be doing more I am sure...just can not keep from drifting over to the windows to soak up the sun. I know it doesn't look sunny out but I just want to show my view off...that is the capital (the second 'tall' building starting on the left). I like having a view of the city sky line. There is something very interesting about it to me and it is nice to walk away from the phone, computer, emails, etc. for a minute and think about anything other than work.
I am planning on making chicken and dumplins for dinner tonight. I wanted to last night but since my amazing husband was at work and I was feeling kind of cruddy I had a sandwich and called it a night.
Everyone enjoy your day and maybe you will even have a little Irish luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment