Thursday, March 11, 2010
Spring!
Well I hope everyone is doing well. I am feeling a little crazy at work but such is like huh? It seems like Spring is trying very hard to be here and get settled in. Which means it is time to Spring clean! I have a small pile of clothes going and I am cleaning out some of the tupperware tubs because who knows what is in those??? Also I washed the Jeep but it needs to be cleaned out really well on the inside. I know there are a ton of jackets and scarves in there that need to find there home in the closet. Last night we had some severe weather with tornadoes, hail, rain, and all that jazz. Jared even brought in a handfull of hail and it was about quarter size maybe a little smaller. Thank the Lord all windshields were spared! I know that a few miles from us people had a lot of damage to their homes. Scary thing to think how close it was but we were good, the house is good, and after we pick up some tree limbs the driveway will be good. Nothing big but never the less needs to go. Well time to get back to work...maybe I will take a walk after lunch to enjoy the weather. Everyone enjoy the day that the Lord has made! <><
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment