Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oh I almost forgot...

I wanted to updated you all on my couch to 5k clinic! It is going really well. I am sore but not more than I figured I would be. I did learn that I need to stretch a lot more but other than that I am loving it. It is set up so that when you get there you stretch as a group then we all hit the track. You listen for your bell (the runners, joggers, and walkers each have a different one) and you speed up during the few minutes between bell rings. So its nice you can pace yourself then spring a little then get back down into your regular pace and each time the 'sprint' section is a little longer. So as a walker or jogger or runner you just push yourself as hard as you can during that time to work on building up your endurance so that you can survive the race. Ha. I will keep updating on this. Oh and it is helping me lose weight too yay! <><

1 comment:

  1. Yay for losing weight! :O) And having fun too. I am so proud of oyu for doing this project. :O)

    ReplyDelete