Monday, March 15, 2010

Just another manic Monday...

Well I am almost two weeks post having the birth mark on my head removed. The test results are in and all is well. It was however bigger then we originally thought so I feel as though I had a face lift on the right side. My neck and scalp are very tight and getting comfortable at night is still difficult but I am glad to know that I do not have to worry about it being anything serious. Tonight is the running clinic! Yay. Last time I went around the track about 9 times...which puts me over two miles. So I am feeling really good about the 5k. Scared, nervous, and excited but good over all. I am trying to get my brain wrapped around the time change. Even just one hour seems to change everything. My awesome husband made me a cheese omelet and biscuits this morning so I had breakfast to start my day instead of remembering three hours later which was nice. I am sort of in shock because did everyone realize it is half way through March already? Where does the time go? Well, everyone enjoy the day...I know I am going too! <><

No comments:

Post a Comment